1. Download the Azure AD federation metadata at https://login.microsoftonline.com/
For tenant-specific endpoints, the TenantDomainName can be one of the following types:
2. From Settings | Identity and Authentication, add a new External Federation. Enter name, description, the realm (such as yourdomain.com), click Browser and select the FederationMetadata.xml saved from above. Click Download Safeguard Federation MetaData.
3. Open the Safeguard Federation file into a text weditor.
Copy the entityID attribute of the
4. Create an Azure Active Directory App Registration. Use the Redirect URI https://
5. In the App registration, add a Application ID URI. For this entry use the value obtained from step 3.
6. In Safeguard add the user