Steps to reproduce:
1) Under AD for an administrator in ARS, Create and OU and Add an user
2) Under the same OU add a group with description as TEST
3) Create a workflow With Operation as Any operation on the Group
4) Add an if else branch
5)For If else branch add condition as Description of Group equals TEST
6) Add Approval node with Administrator as the approver and Save changes
7) Right click on the user and choose Delegate Rights and give permission for User -Full Control and Groups - Full Control
8) Connect to AD with new user added above
9) Launch the Web interface and login as the new user added above
10)Go to Directory management and choose the group created above
11) Click on General properties and give any input and click Save
12) In pop up window click on the Learn more about approval workflow link
On opening the link, web page with error HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found comes up.
An Enhancement Request has been created to remove the link "Learn more about approval workflow " in approval window. The Enhancement Request ID is TF00765668.
There is no guarantee that a specific enhancement request will be implemented in a future release of the product. For more information regarding our enhancement request policy, refer to our Global Support Guide on SupportLink.