Please download the hotfix, TPAM Hotfix 10188 for KB 257865 by clicking here.
The following is a list of issues resolved in this hotfix.
Issues resolved in hotfix 10188:
|Resolved Issue||Issue ID|
|When applied, this hotfix will clear all saved search filters on all pages for all users on the TPAM appliance.||10188|
Applicability of this hotfix
Products affected by this hotfix:
|TPAM||2.5.914 - 2.5.920|
Installing this hotfix
To install the hotfix
1. Take a backup of the TPAM appliance.
2. Copy the supplied .zip file to your local computer.
3. Log in to the TPAM /admin interface.
4. Select Maint | Apply a Patch from the menu.
5. Click the Select File button.
6. Click the Browse button. Select the patch file that you saved locally.
7. Click the Upload button.
8. Type 9WaWJKhEaw in the in the Key box.
9. Type /genkey in the Options box.
10. By default, if you are applying a patch to a primary member of a cluster, the replicas in the cluster will be listed and highlighted in the Target Replicas list. If any of the replicas are deselected, the patch will not be applied to it, unless it is directly applied by logging on to the replica or applying to the replica through the CLI/API.
11. Click the Apply Patch button.
Removing this hotfix
To remove this hotfix:
1. To remove this hotfix the TPAM appliance can be restored using the backup taken prior to applying the hotfix. We recommend discussing this with Technical Support prior to completing the restore.