This article will only contain the differences of the IPMI's fixes and vulnerabilities.
- Add encryption on default password
- Remove UPnP service
- Fix the failure of login while using AD server with user domain name more than 16 characters
- Add RAKP to the menu
- Upgrade SSL, SMTP and Webserver
- Preserve network settings when fw upgrade
- Fix the mouse mode privilege problem with operator
- Add the checking of mismatch key of certification
- Fix the issue that LAN Interface cannot be saved on the Web.
- IPMI BMCs being abused for NTP amplification DDoS attacks. NTP respond to all queries, so an attacker can potentially DDOS the IPMI by sending queries
- Fix the security issue: Don't allow inputting the special characters on the user name and password field.
- Fix the number of MAC address displayed on the web.
- Remove BIOS Update on the web.
- On network configuration web page, remove link status info.
- Fix the issue that SOL is not working over SMASH.
- Fix the issue that, when using I.E browser, on Radius Web Page, the settings values are intermittently missing.
- Fix the issue that some valid character is not accepted on LDAP web page.
- Fix the issues that GUID is missing.
- Fix the issue that power consumption page is shown up on the web.