You may have noticed that the ARWebHelpDesk site will display the delete command if multiple objects are selected.
This is a product defect (TF00719896). The Helpdesk site was envisioned to handle typical tasks performed by Help Desk operators, such as enabling/disabling accounts, resetting passwords, and modifying select properties of users and groups. It should not include the delete command.
Manually remove the delete command from Helpdesk site(s) by performing the steps below:
1) On the Active Roles MMC console and navigate to (accessible in Raw Mode view: View > Mode > Raw Mode):
Active Roles > Configuration > Application Configuration > Web Interface
2) Identify and double-click the helpdesk site you desire to change/correct;
3) Double-click on ‘Customization Settings’ and right click on ‘WorkingCopy’;
4) Click on ‘Properties’ and select the ‘Object’ tab;
5) Click on “Advanced Properties” and search for the ‘edsaWICommands’ attribute;
6) Within the ‘edsaWICommands’ attribute you’ll find an XML entry/file;
7) As a backup, copy the content of the ‘edsaWICommands’ attribute, prior to performing any changes;
8) Search within the XML the entry: "BatchOperations" and remove “Delete” from the value mapped to it. I.e. the value should read:
9) Once the change has been made, click ‘OK’ until you have closed all opened prompts;
10) Repeat the same steps for the ‘CurrentCopy’ (from step 2 onwards);
11) That being done, reset IIS.
This will be fixed on a future release of the product. Please refer to this article for future updates or contact support referencing the defect ID TF00719896.