When attempting to remove the VI_4_ALLUSER permissions group from an interface form the following error is displayed in Designer:
" You are not allowed to remove default objects or assignments."
Follow the steps below:
1. Within Designer navigate to Permissions
2. Expand Permissions groups
3. Expand Role based permissions groups
4. Right-click on the permissions group VI_4_ALLUSER
5. Select Navigation | User & Permissions Group Editor | Edit permissions group "VI_4_ALLUSER"
6. Click on the menu Permissions group in the top left hand corner
7. Select the option Copy permissions group...
8. Follow the wizard to completion
9. Once the new permissions group is created navigate to Manager
10. Click on One Identity Manager Administration
11. Expand Base roles
12. Right click on Everyone (Change)
13. Click on Tasks and then Change master data
14. Assign the new permissions group that was created in step
15. Save the changes
16. Update the default form with the new permissions group