When attempting to update the connection for an Microsoft Exchange sync project the following error is observed:
" Error connecting system (Exchange 2010 Connector)!
[System.Management.Automation.ActionPreferenceStopException] The running command stopped because the preference variable "ErrorActionPreference" or common parameter is set to Stop: [mail.abc.com] Connecting to remote server mail. abc.com failed with the following error message : The WS-Management service cannot process the request. The load quota for the system has been exceeded. Send future requests at a slower rate or raise the system quota. For more information, see the about_Remote_Troubleshooting Help topic."
Follow the steps below to update the variable 'CP_ReconnectIntervallnSeconds':
1. Open Synchronization Editor and login with an applicable account.
2. Load the Exchange project to be updated.
3. Click on Variables in the Navigation window.
4. Set a value of 20 for the variable CP_ReconnectIntervallnSeconds:
5. Commit to database and save the changes.