This hotfix includes the changes outlined in the following sections. One Identity may generate additional hotfixes for future releases of the product.
This hotfix addresses request extension approvals. The minimum version required for installing this hotfix is 2.5.920
Resolved Issues: Approver can't approve a request extension.
Please download the hotfix, TPAM Hotfix 10316 for KB 262335 by clicking here.
The following is a list of issues resolved in this hotfix.
Issues resolved in hotfix 10316:
|Resolved Issue||Issue ID|
|Approver can't approve a request extension.||10316|
Applicability of this hotfix
Products affected by this hotfix:
|TPAM||2.5.920 - 2.5.921|
To install the hotfix
1. Take a backup of the TPAM appliance.
2. Copy the supplied .zip file to your local computer.
3. Log in to the TPAM /admin interface.
4. Select Maint | Apply a Patch from the menu.
5. Click the Select File button.
6. Click the Browse button. Select the patch file that you saved locally.
7. Click the Upload button.
8. Type A0iL51I1lz in the in the Key box.
9. Type /genkey in the Options box.
10. By default, if you are applying a patch to a primary member of a cluster, the replicas in the cluster will be listed and highlighted in the Target Replicas list. If any of the replicas are deselected, the patch will not be applied to it, unless it is directly applied by logging on to the replica or applying to the replica through the CLI/API.
11. Click the Apply Patch button.
Removing this hotfix
To remove this hotfix:
To remove this hotfix the TPAM appliance can be restored using the backup taken prior to applying the hotfix. We recommend discussing this with Technical Support prior to completing the restore.