Yes MCU has autoprofiling and autostatus check feature.
1. Select one or more hosts on the All Hosts view, open the Profile menu from the Prepare panel of the tool bar, and choose Profile Automatically...
Note: The Profile Automatically option is only available for multiple hosts if all hosts are in the same ‘Auto-profile’ state; that is, they all have ‘Auto-profile’ turned on, or they all have ‘Auto-profile’ turned off.
2. In the Profile Automatically dialog, select the Profile the host automatically option.
3. Choose the user account you want to use for profiling, either:
• Use an existing user account (user must exist on all selected hosts)
Click Select to browse for a user.
4. Click OK on the Profile Automatically dialog.
Here is a link to KB about How it works: