1. Ensure you are using Safeguard for Privileged Passwords 2.4 or above.
2. Before changing the X0 IP address, make a backup.
3. Generate a support bundle on the appliance you plan to modify the IP address on. Start with the with replica first.
4. The desktop client will give guidance on screen as you wait for the changes to be completed.
5. After the X0 IP address change, verify clustering is working. It is recommended you change some data on the primary and verify it appears on the replica by logging on to the replica with the desktop client
6. Repeat step 3, 4, and 5 for the other replicas.
7. Once the replicas are changed, proceed with the Primary.
CAUTION: When SPP and SPS are joined and then the IP address of either the SPS cluster master (Central Management role) or the SPP primary
appliance are changed, then the SPP/SPS join will need to be redone.