A full sync creates duplicates in the database. An example scenario is as follows:
- 07:00 SYNC: An AD-Sync starts reconciliation with "User" objects. At this time, the loading of the lists on One Identity (1IM) and Active Directory (AD) pages is started.
- 07:01 SYNC: The 1IM-list completes
- 07:02: ADSAccount in 1IM is created
- 07:03: Provisioning into AD is completed
- 07:04 SYNC: AD-list complete
So the object is not present on the 1IM-side, but on the AD-side. And the projector tries to create the object in 1IM.
This is a product defect (30957).
Create a QBMUniqueGroup for affected target system tables which prevent these duplicates. For performance reasons, an index should be created over all columns of the QBMUniqueGroup.
This will be fixed on a future release of the product. If you require this immediately corrected, please contact Support for a hotfix referencing the defect ID 30957.
Please note that if this hotfix was applied on a lower version of the product that it will also be required to apply it to the version that is upgraded too. This issue occurs in version 7.1.4 and 8.0.2 and every version in that code line.