To update EAM or one of its components, run the installation through the Administration Tools window (see Section 3.1, "Starting the Administration Tools window") and re-install the wanted component(s): it(they) will be automatically updated.
Enterprise Single Sign-On 10.0 Enterprise Access Management Installation Guide
The EAM Components consists of Enterprise SSO, Authentication Manager, EAM Controller, EAM Console.
Windows 10 is fully supported by Authentication Manager and Enterprise SSO. The
integration complies with the latest Microsoft graphical interface (Credential Provider V2 support)
The upgrade procedure is as follows:
1. Extend the schema version the new schema (using the extension-ADAM-WholeSchema.ldif file present in E-SSO \ TOOLS \ ESSODirectory \ WGADAM)
2. Position the new ACLs (using the file (ACL-ADAM-EXTMGR.cmd present under E-SSO \ TOOLS \ ESSODirectory \ WGADAM)
3. Run WGSrvConfig.exe under E-SSO \ TOOLS \ WgSrvConfig start (re) creation of default objects
4. Install the new 10 licenses
5. Update the controllers
6. Progressive update of the users workstations
Note that the version of client must be equal or lower than the one on the controller. for example the controller on the version 10 can deal with a client in 9 version.
In almost all cases you will migrate the install like you have installed the first time in order to make sure that all the feature are installed and exist on the schema extension file.