- Make a backup of the Password Manager configuration
PMAdmin > General Settings > Import/Export
- Verify that the reporting configuration settings are correct.
PMAdmin > Reports > Edit Connections
If necessary disconnect this SQL server and enter the connection settings again.
- Copy the Report Server URL, open a new browser tab and paste in the URL.
Is the report server now accessible?
The report server should be accessible using this URL even if the Password Manager service is shut down completely.
- If the report server is still inaccessible then to check that the correct ports are open
- And the correct permissions set. For details on permissions please see the ‘Using Reports’ section of the Admin Guide.
- If, after going through the steps above the reports are still inaccessible then see if the following KB article fixes the problem.
- And if there is still no success then
Enable verbose logs
Replicate the problem.
Take a screenshot of the error but please include the time/date stamp from the desktop in the screenshot.
Open a support case
Send in the verbose logs, screenshot and an export of the event log that was referenced in the error message.