1.- From the home page click customization:
2.- Click Add
3.- Give the new item the following information:
a.- Name: "My Entitlement Profile" (or what ever you want to call it)
b.- URL to open: "~/EntReport.aspx"
c.- Text to Display: ""
d.- Picture to Display: Choose an icon you want to use
e.- Display this item on the home page: checked
f.- Optional Parameters: append DN
g.- Open the URL in a frame: unchecked
4.- Click Ok
5.- Click Save
6.- Click Reload
Note: Proper permissions must also be granted to the NT AUTHORITY\SELF trustee to allow users to see the entitlement profile. These rights are not packed in a built-in Access Template, so one must be created manually.
- Create a new Access Template
- Select the User object class as the object class to apply permissions onto
- Select Object Access as the permission category
- Check off the View Entitlement Profile permission
- Apply the Access Template to the appropriate location, using NT AUTHORITY\SELF as the Trustee