When running the vastool flush command it errors with "Error #28". Disk space is full, how to recover.
Error 28 means "No space left on device". A filesystem is full.
1. To check disk space issue the following command, the cache files are stored on the /var partition
# df -k
2. Cleanup the filesystem. Delete unnecessary files or add more space to the filesystem. Please refer to the operating system manuals for further information.
3. After the filesystem has been cleaned up. Please do a vastool unjoin and then a vastool join.
4. Re-run the vastool flush - you should receive no errors
vastool flush - you should receive no errors
5. vastool list users - to ensure you can now list all your users