CreateITShopOrder method missing on AADUserInAADGroup table.
This is a product defect (31633).
This can be implemented as a DialogScript. Therefore there is a customizer methode FillOrder. There a resulting ITShop order can be created. The following additional steps are necessary:
- load one or multiple AADUserInAADGroup object(s)
- get the "FK(UID_AADUser).UID_Person" and "UID_AADGroup"
- get the ITShop product (UID_ITShopOrg; this requires loading ITShop data) where this employee has access to
- create empty PWO
- call customizer method FillOrder
- populate attributes: UID_Org, UID_PersonOrdered, UID_PersonInserted, OrderState = Assigned
- in case of need: Create PWODecisionHistory
- create the PersonInITshopOrg entry for the ITShop product
- AADUserInAADGroup.XOrigin -> remove direct flag; set indirect flag
This will be fixed in a future release of the product. For technical reasons a hotfix cannot be provided.