You may have noticed that when the PMUser site is displayed in Polish, some accented letters are displayed incorrectly: slightly larger than the rest.
This is a product defect (TF00126589). The issue stems from a font ("Source Sans Pro","Open Sans",sans-serif) that we have coded in the product.
1) Navigate to the location below on your PM server instance(s):
C:\Program Files\One Identity\Password Manager\Web\User\Content\qui\Library\css
2) Locate and open the file ‘qui.css’ on Notepad;
3) On the file, locate the section: ‘body.qui’
4) Replace the whole ‘font-family:’ value with “Arial”. The section should look like this:
5) Restart the PM service and IIS.
This will be fixed on a future release of the product. Please refer to this article for updates or contact support referencing the defect ID TF00126589.