1. Type eventvwr.msc at an elevated command prompt and press ENTER to open Event Viewer.
2. In Event Viewer, navigate to Applications and Services Logs\Microsoft\Windows\DNS-Server.
3. Right-click DNS-Server, point to View, and then click Show Analytic and Debug Logs. The Analytical log will be displayed.
4. Right-click Analytical and then click Properties.
5. Under When maximum event log size is reached, choose Do not overwrite events (Clear logs manually), select the Enable logging checkbox, and click OK when you are asked if you want to enable this log.
Please note the Max size limits so to avoid the C drive getting filled up.