Please download the hotfix here.
Installing this hotfix
To install the hotfix:
- Copy the supplied file Active_Roles-7.3.3-SOL310236.exe.rename to the One Identity Active Roles 7.3.3 computer.
- Remove the .rename file name extension.
- Run the file Active_Roles-7.3.3-SOL310236.exe and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the hotfix installation.
Please review the included ReadMe for additional information and configuration settings.
NOTE: To further reduce the report entries per page, the following configuration can be set in the Active Roles MMC and Web Interface consoles.
In the Active Roles MMC Console, the default value of ReportPageSize is 25 (Decimal). If the error is still present after adjusting this value lower for the ReportPageSize field. This value must be greater than the value of zero, and you may need to change this several times until the error is no longer present. Ensure that the MMC Console is closed whenever making another adjustment to this value. Perform the steps for this registry entry for each user from their local machine that accesses the MMC Console.
- Close all the opened Active Roles MMC Console sessions and make sure to close the instances running in the background as well.
- In the machine where Active Roles MMC Console is installed, open the Registry Editor by navigating to Start->Run and type regedit.
- Navigate to the follow location path and create the registry key under:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\One Identity\Active Roles\Configuration\Console\Settings
- Create a new DWORD(32-bit) Value and change the Value Name to ReportPageSize. Leave this as a hexadecimal, and adjust the Value Data field to display the required number of entries in each page.
In Active Roles Web Interface if change history data is huge and if it throws serialization error, then
- Login as an Administrator in Site for Administrators and Site for HelpDesk and navigate to Settings to modify the value in Number of Items to display per page in paged lists drop down field to a value lower than the default value.
- Reload the web Interface and perform the operation.