The ‘Question & Answers’ option being displayed as an authentication method, when interacting with workflows despite the fact that Q&A has been removed from the ‘Register’ workflow.
This is a product defect (TF00170451).
1) Launch the PMAdmin site and navigate to the ‘Register’ WF;
2) On the ‘Register’ action’s settings, please temporarily re-enable the Q&A option and save the change;
3) Now, navigate to the workflows you utilize ‘Authentication Methods’ and open its settings;
4) Please disable any Q&A authentication methods that may be selected and save the changes;
5) Return to the ‘Register ‘ WF and revert the change made on step 2).
Now the Q&A option will no longer be present for the end user.
This will be fixed on a future release of the product. Please refer to this article for updates or contact support referencing the defect ID TF00170451.