Install Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10 as per
1. On a computer that is running Windows 10 download the Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10 package from Microsoft using the above link.
2. Open the folder into which the package downloaded, double-click the package to unpack it, and then start the Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10 Setup Wizard.
3. Complete all installation steps in the wizard, and then click Finish to exit the wizard when installation is finished.
4. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Programs.
5. In the Programs and Features area, click Turn Windows features on or off.
6. If you are prompted by User Account Control to enable the Windows Features dialog box to open, click Continue.
7. In the Windows Features dialog box, expand Remote Server Administration Tools.
8. Select the remote management tools that you want to install. For ADUC and other domain management tools and snap-ins, select the features under "AD DS and AD LDS Tools"
9. Click OK.
Shortcuts for snap-ins installed by Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 10 are added to the Administrative Tools list on the Start menu. The snap-ins can also be added to an MMC console.