When a DPA is removed from a cluster any systems that were assigned to the DPA revert to using the local appliance or other DPAs in the cluster based on the system’s affinity assignments.
To remove DPA from a cluster:
1. Log on to the /admin interface of the primary appliance in the cluster.
2. Select System Status/Setting | Cluster Management from the menu.
3. Select the DPA to be removed from the cluster member list.
4. Click the Remove Cluster Member button.
5. Click the OK button on the confirmation window.