The Built-in Policy - Change Tracking Policy can be modified to record who applied an access template, and when it was delegated.
Perform the steps below to implement the modification:
- In the ARS MMC, navigate to Configuration | Policies | Administration | Builtin
- Right click on the Built-in Policy - Change Tracking Policy, and select Properties
- Select the Policies tab, select the Change-tracking policy Policy, and then click View/Edit...
- Select the Object Types and Properties tab, Click Add...
- In the Object type dropdown, check Show all possible object types, and select edsACE (edsACE)
- Check the Select all properties checkbox at the bottom
- Click OK on all of the open windows to finish the process
Once implemented, you can view history associated with Access Template delegations by following the steps below:
- Enable RAW Mode in the ARS MMC by selecting View | Mode | Raw Mode
- Navigate to the Access Template delegation you would like to review
- Double click on the Access Template delegation
- Select the Object tab, and take note of the Canonical Name of the delegation
- Navigate to Configuration | AT Links
- Locate the object with the name corresponding with the Canonical Name that was recorded in Step 4
- Right click the object, select Change History