Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Log into PMUser site with any user account
2. Set language to Chinese (Traditional)
3. Begin Q&A profile workflow
4. Pass capcha/user password authentication EXPECTED:
Manage Q&A page loads
6. ACTUAL BEHAVIOR: Manage Q&A page fails to load and shows this error on the page: " 管理我的設定檔 (user_name) 更新您的設定檔時發生部分錯誤 移至首頁 詳細資料 發生系統錯誤。請聯絡您的系統管理員 An entry with the same key already exists. " Entry in PM event log on the server accessed which correlates to this error; " Workflow: Manage My Questions and Answers Profile Result: CriticalError Info: Error Status: 發生系統錯誤。請聯絡您的系統管理員 Error Message: System error occurred. For more information, view the event log. Error Description: Scenario action ManageMyProfile_1 Exception Server Messages: An entry with the same key already exists. " No other languages tested exhibit this behavior (Simplified Chinese, Russian, Korean, German).
Workaround: do not change language to Chinese (Traditional) until AFTER reaching the Q&A profile management page. Problem with workaround: some users only read Chinese (Traditional) so using another language is not an option for them. Thanks!
User can bypass the error, if switching back to English just before clicking next on the previous page of the QA profile.
Issue to be resolved in a future release of the product.