While configuring the WI you may encounter the following error in the Configuration Center:
"Verification failed - unable to use configuration name 'site for administrators' for new configuration because a configuration with the name already exists."
Residual WI configuration from previous/early deployment.
1) Disable replication if more than one AR service is configured in the environment;
2) Enable ADSI verbose logging, via the AR Configuration Center, on the affected Webeserver;
3) On the ADSI log locate the specific site’s GUID at the point of failure;
4) On the AR MMC (connected to the AR service used to reproduce the issue), navigate to the patch below (raw mode needs to be enabled: AR MMC > View > Mode… > Raw Mode):
AR MMC > Configuration > Application Configuration > Web Interface
5) Confirm that a 'Site for Administrators' config exists on the path above with the GUID retrieved on step 3);
6) Backup up that WI GUID's config (export);
7) Delete the WI GUID config AR MMC;
8) Configure the WI via the AR Configuration Center.
Please remember to reconfigure replication if you had it disabled in step 1).