If the replication has been configured, the following steps will be required to turn off the replication of the Management History database.
- With the Active Roles console, connect to the Administration Service whose SQL Server holds the Publisher role;
- In the console tree, expand Configuration | Server Configuration, and select the Management History Databases container;
- Use the Delete command on each of the Subscriber databases to delete all Subscribers in the Management History Databases container;
- Right-click the Publisher database, and click Demote;
- Wait while the console completes the Demote operation;