Please download the hotfix, Defender Hotfix for 6.2 for KB here.
The following is a list of issues resolved in this hotfix.
|Resolved Issue||Issue ID|
Defender push notifications can not be turned off by users.
NOTE: To turn the notifications off, the user needs to manually create the following registry value at:
- Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\PassGo Technologies\Defender\DSS Active Directory Edition
- The value can be either 0 or 1. Any other value beyond this range is invalid and will set the default push notification on. In case if the registry key for the PushOff is not found (not added), then the default push notification on is set.
Applicability of this hotfix
Products affected by this hotfix
|One Identity Defender||6.2||All Supported|
To install the hotfix
1. Copy the supplied file Defender-6.2.0-SOL337219.exe.rename to the computer running Defender.
2. Remove the .rename file name extension.
3. Run the file Defender-6.2.0-SOL337219.exe and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the hotfix installation.
Verifying successful completion
To determine if this hotfix is installed
1. Open the list of installed programs and updates (appwiz.cpl).
2. Under Tasks, click View installed updates.
3. Check the list of installed programs and updates:
- Defender Hotfix: SOL337219 under Defender 6.2
To remove this hotfix
- On the computer running Defender, open the list of installed programs and updates (appwiz.cpl).
- Under Tasks, click View installed updates, select Defender Hotfix: SOL337219 in the list, and then click Uninstall.