- Log into the Active Roles Console as an Active Roles Administrator
- Navigate to Configuration | Server Configuration | Mail Configuration and create a new mail configuration or modify the Default Mail Settings
- On the Mail Setup tab, change the Settings for: dropdown box and choose Exchange Web Services
- Set the Exchange Web Services address: to this value:
- Set the Active Roles' mailbox credentials: username and password to an account which in UPN format and which has an Exchange Online License assigned.
Please see this site for extending or re-enabling Remote PowerShell (RPS) for Exchange Online .