1. First make sure the Directory User Group in SPP is updated with the new authentication provider so that from this point forward, new users are imported with the new authentication provider set by default. Existing users however will not get updated automatically by changing the Authentication provider on the user group and instead will need to be updated to use the new authentication provider via the API method below:
2. Login to the Swagger API and click on Authorize to authenticate to SPP with an Admin user
3. Lookup the User Group ID using the following API call:
- filter in fields to include: Name,id
- Then you can identify the group id so that you can use it in the following call to update existing users to use the modified authentication provider on the group.
4. Update the existing users that belong to the User group with the ID provided from earlier step using the following API call: