There is no "out-of-the-box" way to undo deprovisioning prior to version 6.1 of ActiveRoles Server (with ActiveRoles Server 6.1 the "Undo Deprovision" option is available). However, there is a manual way to complete this task if a user account was accidentally deprovisioned or if there is a specific requirement to "re-provision" the account.
Various changes will have to be made regarding email, account status, password, etc., all based on what is set in the deprovisioning policy being used.
Below are some common examples. The "edsvaDeprovisionStatus" attribute must be modified in every case.
Using the "Advanced Properties" of a user account within ActiveRoles Server (right-click the account and choose "All Tasks -> Advanced Properties") :
1. Modify the "edsvaDeprovisionStatus" attribute of the user account so it is "<not set>" (by clicking "Clear").
2. The account will have to be re-enabled (deprovisioning disables the account).
3. The password should be reset.
4. Email may have to be re-enabled.
5. Email Address may have to be "unhidden" in the Global Address List.
6. Group membership will have to be restored/modified.
7. Home directory and profile paths may need to be restored.