What is the procedure to enable debug ? How to enable debug tracing?
1. Run REGEDIT and browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Enatel\WiseGuard.
2. Rename the _Debug key to Debug
3. Ensure TraceLevel is set to 5
4. If the issue is regarding Technical Definition/SSOWatch, ensure that the Log folder has 'write' access for the user starting SSOWatch. If there are existing logs, please delete these.
(Depending on version the default Log folder be either C:\Program Files\Common Files\Evidian\WGSS\Logs\ or C:\Program Files\Common Files\Quest Software\WGSS\Logs\ )
5. If a module is aborting / crashing set the Flush DWORD to 1
a) If the "AdvancedLogin" node exists under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Enatel\WiseGuard, create a new DWORD entry under "AdvancedLogin" and name it "DontRestartSecurityServices" - give it a value of 1. This will prevent Advanced Login from logging you out when you restart the service in part b.
b) Restart the "ESSO Security Services" service and recreate the issue.
7. Send ALL debug files created in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Evidian\WGSS\Logs\ or C:\Program Files\Common Files\Quest Software\WGSS\Logs\ directory or to support.
8. To turn off the debugging rename the Debug key to _Debug and restart the "QESSO Security Services" service (repeat part a of number 6).