Users received the error "missing file MMXTX.DLL" when logged into a SSOWatch enabled application.
The DLL SSOLockH.dll is the inactivity time monitor module of SSOWatch. Therefore when the workstation inactivity timer expires (defined in the user's profile in tab security) then this DLL stops the processes on workstation.
1) go to the Quest ESSO console and logon
2) Expand the Users and then select the user
3) the go to the Security Profiles Tab
4) Then click the arrow next to User security profile
5) then select the Security tab
6) you should then see a Single Sign on (SSO) section and underneath it is the Inactivity duration setting.
7) set the value of this parameter to zero