How to unregister a user from Password Manager.
In Password Manager 5.9, there is a new feature in the PMAdmin site that provides the ability to Unregister a single user, a group or an entire Organizational Unit (OU), and can also be Scheduled.
This can be found under General Settings | Unregister Users
For versions prior to 5.9, a manual clearing of the Comment attribute must be performed using ADSIEdit on each User that needs to be unregistered.
For 5.8 and below:
1. Open ADSIEDIT
2. Expand the Domain partition
3. Navigate to the user you wish to Unregister
4. Right-click the object and select Properties.
5. In the Attribute Editor tab find the attribute comment
6. Highlight the comment attribute and click on Edit.
7. Click Clear and save your settings.