What is the default account name and password for the webconsole which is also known as IMU or MCU ?
The console default account is called supervisor.
To configure the core version of Quest One Management Console for Unix
1. On the Set up Quest One Management Console for Unix page, select Skip the Active Directory configuration, I'll do it later from the console and click Next.
2. On the Identify Console page, modify the information about this management console, if necessary, and click
3. On the Set supervisor password page, enter a password for the supervisor account and click Next.
Note: The supervisor is the only account by default that has rights to modify management console
System Settings. The supervisor is a member of all roles, however, that account is blocked from
performing Active Directory tasks because the supervisor does not have Active Directory credentials.
Furthermore, no permissions can be removed from supervisor.
4. On the Summary page, click Finish.
5. On the Quest One Management Console for Unix log-on screen, enter the following credentials and click Log
a) User name: Enter supervisor
b) Password: Enter the password you specified on the Set console password page.
The management console opens the Getting Started page.
If you need to reset the password see the following KB article SOL71184