How to perform a manual firewall card reset
1. Unplug the network cable from the firewall card. (Failure to comply may result in the firewall card not properly resetting)
2. Use a crossover cable to connect a workstation to the configuration port.
3. Using a pen or paperclip, click the firewall reset button (located on the firewall card at the back of the appliance) twice, within 2 seconds. This should force all 4 lights to become solid for a moment, and then all 4 lights should turn off. Then the top right light should become solid, with the light below it blinking. The lower left light should then light up solid.
4. Once this cycle has completed, please wait another 15 seconds. After this time, please reboot the appliance, using the Shutdown menu item within the /parconfig interface.
5. After the reboot completes, browse to https://192.168.1.105/parconfig
6. Select Modify Network settings from the Network settings menu
7. Enter the desired values, remembering that the local and firewall address must be on the same subnet.