Password of managed account was not changed after last password release for that account.
1. Log into the /par web interface as paradmin or equivalent.
2. Go to Manage Accounts, select the account having this issue.
3. Click the Current Status button. Are there any errors reported?
4. Click the Reset Password button. If the password reset is successful the user should now be able to retrieve the password without error.
5. If the reset was unsuccessful select the managed system the account resides on in PAR and click Test System.
6. If that is unsuccessful go to the connection tab and increase the connection timeout, save changes, click Test System again.
7. If still unsuccessful verify that the managed system is powered on. Then check network connectivity between the PAR appliance and the managed system.
8. If the problem persists, contact Quest Support to troubleshoot.
Change Password after any release does not happen if the release is an Automatic Login using Password.
This action is only applicable if the password has been made visible to the user.