1. Create a new account (or use an existing one) that will be used to log on to the target system for the PSM session.
2. Go to Systems, Accounts & Collections | Accounts | Manage Accounts.
3. Click on the Listing tab and select the chosen account from step 1.
4. Click on the EGP Details tab and check the box next to "Enable EGP Sessions?" Choose the connection options that apply, such as Proxy Connection Type, Color Depth, Approvals etc. Click Save Changes button.
5. Click the File Transfer tab. Choose your File Transfer Method. Specify the File Transfer Share (UNC share name only, no system path required). You can not use drive letters.
6. Go back to General tab and check the "Enable File Uploads" and "Enable File Downloads" boxes as appropriate (They will be greyed out until you complete step 5).
7. Ensure that the account has (at least) Requestor permission to the system they will be requesting a session for. Go to Systems, Accounts & Collections | systems | Manage Systems.
8. Click the Listing tab and select the system.
9. Click the Permissions tab and then click the Results tab in the Permissions window.
10. Choose the permission you want to assign to the user from the drop down menu and click the Save Changes button.
11. Ensure that appropriate network access is available between the TPAM appliance and the clients or servers that will be participating in the file transfer. Port 22 and 443 should be open, as well as any port used by the file transfer protocol in use (ie. 445).