Creating custom connection profiles for PSM sessions for connecting to alternate ports.
There are 2 main things you need to set up to accomplish this. First you need to create a Custom Connection Profile and then you must link that Profile to the Account you wish you use it for.
To create a Custom Connection Profile:
- Log in to /PAR with a Sys Admin account
- Go to the Management menu and select Profile Management
- Click the New Profile button
- Select a Proxy Type from the drop down menu
- Enter a Profile Name and Description
- Specify the Alternate Port you would like to use
- Click the Save Change button
To link the Profile you created to an Account
- Go to Systems, Accounts & Collections | Accounts | Manage Accounts
- Click the Listing tab and select the Account you would like to edit.
- Click the EGP Details tab.
- Select the Proxy Connection Type and select your profile from the Custom Connection Profile drop down.
- Click the Save Changes button.