You may wish to have the Collector run on a schedule. Here is how to setup the schedule.
1. Open the 'Active Roles 7.3 Collector and Report Pack' to start the Collector wizard.
2. Select "Collect data from the network" and click next.
3. Specify the SQL database and the ARS server to connect to and click next.
4. Specify the sources of data you want and click next.
5. Specify the ARS data to collect and click next.
6. Specify the domains in ARS to collect data on and click next.
7. On this page you can now specify the ARS service to run on a schedule, click next.
8. Here you can pick the schedule for when the task should run.