From the Console Admin Guide
The archiving functionality allows you to backup a selection of audit records in a CSV file, and delete these records from the audit database.
To perform the task described in this section, you must have at least the following administration role:
• In classic administration mode: Security Object administrator.
• In advanced administration mode, your role must contain the following right: "Audit database: Management".
For more information on administration roles, see Section 4, Managing Administrators
1. In the Audit menu, click "Archive".
• The Audit database export tool appears.
2. Follow the instructions displayed by the wizard to perform the following operations:
• Step 1: select the time range of the audit records to export.
• Step 2: select the file that will receive the audit records.
• Step 3: delete the exported records from the Audit database.
If you do not want to delete the exported audit records from the Audit database, click Cancel at Step 3.