If for some reason you notice the 'Change history' drop-down menu and link is no longer available in the ActiveRoles Server web interface, you can easily add it back.
Usually caused by someone removing the element by customizing the ARS web interface.
From the ARS web interface:
1. Go to any user property in one of your managed domain(s).
2. Choose the link at the bottom which says Click here to customize this form.
3. Select the link 'User (Menu)' which is directly below the User Properties (form) menu
4. From the drop-down menu choose Add Existing Command
5. Select 'Change history; and choose 'Save'
6. Select the 'Reload' link to have your changes take effect.
The command will be now present in the drop-down menu and left command tree.