How To Change the IP addresses of a TPAM HA Pair (version 2.3/2.4 appliances)
To change the IP Address of a Quest One Privileged Password/Session/Command Manager HA Pair, please perform the following:
1. Login to /paradmin of the Primary Appliance
2. From the main title bar, select “System Status/Settings” | “HA Config” | “HA Settings”
3. Click "Stop" on both the Primary and the Replica to stop the replication service.
4. On the Replica Appliance, open https://replicaaddress:8443/parconfig/forcereplica.asp
5. Select Primary from the drop down and click Force. The appliance will reboot and come up in Primary mode.
6. Still on the Replica Appliance, login to /parconfig interface
7. From the mail title bar, select “Network Settings” | “Modify Network Settings”
8. Configure the new IP address.
9. Go to Shutdown and Restart the Replica. When it comes back up you will need to access it by the new IP.
10. Perform steps 6-9 on the Primary Appliance if required
11. Login to /paradmin of the Primary Appliance
12. From the main title bar, select “System Status/Settings” | “HA Config” | “HA Settings”
13. Manually enter the new IP addresses for the replica appliance and Save Changes.
14. Change the Replica to Test Mode and Save Changes.
15. Click "Start" on both appliances.
16. Once Replica Appliance is running in Test Mode, change Replica to Replica mode and Save Changes.
If all is working well, replication should resume on schedule. Please review the HA Logs to confirm correct connectivity.