For more information, please consult Microsoft SQL technet articles.
- Open the SQL Management Studio on the existing SQL Server and detach the database
- Move the database files to the new SQL Server (both the MDF and LDF files are required)
- Attach to the database on the new SQL Server
- Open http://server/PMAdmin and browse to the Reports tab
- Select Edit Connection and follow the Wizard inputting the new server name and credentials to re-attach to the database and to redeploy the SQL Reporting Services Reports to the new SQL Reporting Services Server.
The reporting database does not contain any user profiles or configuration information. It can be easily recreated if necessary.