When a user has been disabled, the email agent begins to send the following email:
TITLE:”PAR A/D Integration for Group (groupName)”
EMAIL:”Error processing (USER): You can only enable or delete a disabled user.”
This can occur if a user account has been disabled within the Quest One TPAM Appliance, however is not disabled within Active Directory.
WORKAROUND: To prevent this error from occurring, perform the following:
*NOTE: The following was performed on TPAM version 2.4.802. Steps and wording may change between versions.
1. Load the /PAR interface and log in with the PARADMIN or equivalent in permissions
2. From the main menu, select “Users & Groups” | “UserIDs” | “Manage UserIDs”
3. Enter Filter information (if required)
4. Select the “Listing” tab
5. Select the User account from the list and select the “Details” tab
6. For the “Primary” authentication drop down box, select “Local”
7. Click the “Save Changes” button
Once the above is performed, if the user is next disabled in TPAM this will prevent the email regarding “You can only enable or delete a disabled user”
STATUS: Enhancement Request 3812 has been submitted to Development for consideration in a future release of the Quest One TPAM Appliance.