How can a "Basic" user be promoted and granted Sys-Admin access rights?
What are the steps to promote a basic user to sys-admin?
- Log onto the /admin interface
- Select "Sys-Admin UserIDs" | "Manage Sys-Admin UserIDs"
- On the Filter tab select the "Promote User" button
- Select the "Listing" tab
- Highlight the user you want to promote
- Click on the "Details" tab
- Click "Save Changes"
This will then promote the user and grant them sys-admin privileges, allowing them to access the /admin and /config interfaces.