Is it possible to configure a PSM Session to use a different port?
What are the required steps?
To configure a custom Connection Profile for use with TPAM, please perform the following:
1. Log into the /tpam interface using paradmin or equivalent.
2. From the main menu drop down list, please select “Management | Profile Management”
3. From the Profile Editor, Profile Type drop down list, select “PSM Connection”
4. Click the button “New Profile” at the bottom of the page.
5. Enter in a Profile Name and Profile Description.
6. Select the Proxy Type.
7. Enter the Alternate Port.
8. Click the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the page.
9. To add this profile to a Managed Account, select the “Systems, Accounts, & Collections | Accounts | Manage Accounts” from the main menu drop down list.
10. Enter the System name in the filter tab if necessary and select the “Listing” tab
11. Select the Account from the list that you wish to change the default port on and select the “PSM Details” tab
12. Click the “Custom Connection Profile” drop down list and select the new Custom Connection Profile created earlier.
13. At the bottom of the page select the “Save Changes” button.