What is the procedure to add an Archive Server? What other changes are required once it's added?
Please refer to the section, "Archive Servers" in the Configuration & System Administrator Manual for steps on adding an Archive Server.
- From the System Status /Settings menu, select Archive Servers.
- Select from the available defined archive servers or click the Add Server button to create a newly defined archive server. To modify the configuration of a defined archive server, use the Save Changes button. Either clicking the Add Server button or selecting an existing Server and clicking the Details tab will present the configuration page.
Refer to the TPAM System Administrator Guide for a description of the available fields, as well as the Archive Methods provided.
Once you have successfully added an Archive Server you need to specify the server for log archiving.
- Go to System Status /Settings | Archive Logs Settings from the /admin menu.
- Check the option box Enabled?
- Select the Archive Server from the list of configured archive servers (see “Archive Servers” in the TPAM System Administrator Guide).
- Option: All or Failed results can be sent via email to a specified email address.
- Click the Save Settings button to save your changes.