Enabling Core Dumps in the Global Parameters
Open your Virtual Directory Server application and load your configuration by going to File | Open | Local Config
- Expand the navigation tree on the left and select "Global Parameters" at the top of the tree.
- In the Right pane, select the Running Parameters tab.
- In the DE Options field, change it to look like this:
-afr 3 -ewafr -SI../../include -C ../../etc/conf.ds -I ../.. -ek ../../etc/evaluation.key
- Go to the File menu and select Save to save the changes.
- Restart the configuration by going to the Process tab and selecting Restart.
- Next time there is a crashs, it will be generate a dump file which will be named ds_dump.XXXX, where XXXX is the process number. It should be located in your 'confs' folder.