Enhancement Request 302664 has been logged to enable this setting by default. This will be considered in a future release of Active Roles.
To enable the performance improvement, follow the steps below to create and enable the registry key settings:
- Open the Registry Editor by navigating to Start->Run and typing regedit on each machine where the Active Roles Service is installed.
- Navigate to the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\One Identity\Active Roles\Configuration\Service.
- Right click and select New DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Enter the registry key name as Disable500VA.
- Double click on the registry key name Disable500VA, and in the Value Data field set the registry key value to "1" and click OK.
- Setting this value to 0 or deleting the key disables the fix.
- Restart the Service to enable or disable the hotfix