Method 1 - Kiosk (available on all versions)
1. Connect to the recovery Kiosk. via serial cable more information is available here
2. From the recovery kiosk, select the Factory Reset option.
3. Press the right arrow key
4. In the ID field, enter your ID, preferably your e-mail address, and press the down-arrow key.
5. On the Get challenge screen, press the Enter key. Safeguard produces a challenge string.
6. If the challenge is not shown, maximise Putty
7. Copy and Paste the full challenge string into a text document and send it to One Identity Support.
8. While waiting for the response do not move from this screen, or disconnect the serial cable
9. When you get the One Identity Support response string, copy and paste the response into the kiosk screen and select Factory Reset.
- Note: The response is only valid for 24 hours from when it was generated by One Identity.
10. Once the factory reset is completed the appliance will need to be reconfigured
NOTE: Performing a factory reset will reset the BMC/IPMI interface aswell including the IP address.